Stitched Sketchbook with artist, Dionne Swift 5 Days
21st May – 25th May 2018
4th October- 9th October 2018
€1250.00 all inclusive
(small group of 7 )
For me the processes of drawing and sewing are intertwined, but underpinned by observations and understandings of a place. Join me to develop your knowledge of this beautiful Italian location whilst deepening your appreciation of drawing techniques and indulging in a love of stitch. We will start by creating our own books and by overcoming the fear of working on a clean page! Each day I shall offer you a new focus and direction with intriguing exercises to push your creativity and explore your potential. All the ideas can all be easily adapted to working purely on paper if you don’t have a textile inclination…the choice is yours.
This is a week of creativity, Italian culture, food, wine and wonderment – I hope you can join me.
What this exclusive holiday workshop includes…
- 5 days (4 nights) in our renovated 18th Century Boutique Hotel all inclusive of food and transfers.
- Accommodation , generous breakfasts including home baked traditional pastries and fresh Italian coffee.
- Lunches and Dinners at our own restaurant and hotel as well as hand picked restaurants ‘where the locals eat’
Expert tuition by Dionne Swift all materials for the workshop included.
- As part of a small group (maximum 7 people) during this exclusive week, positive connections and friendships will be made, also no need to speak Italian to get the most from this experience!
- Tour of the beautiful Palazzo Tronconi vineyard, winery followed by a wine tasting with owner and oenologist Marco Marrocco
- Pizza Lesson with internationally renowned Pizza Master, he will be happy to share the secrets of preparing the best Italian pizza.
- Trip to Casamari Abbey
- Trip to the beautiful historic seaside town of Sperlonga
- For a small surcharge of €20 each way for a single collection and drop off at Ciampino airport. Or we are so close to Rome and Naples why not extend your stay?