5 day Wine Tour and Cooking Holiday, Lazio Italy
Cooking Classes and Wine Tour Ciociaria Experience in the Lazio region of Italy
Experience the true flavours of Italy, using locally sourced, fine ingredients master the art of traditional Italian cuisine with our renowned specialised chefs. Palazzo Tronconi’s owner and oenologist Marco will take you on a personal wine tour of his vineyard and winery where you will be able to taste the biodynamic wines we produce. Take in some culture we have handpicked the most beautiful places, off the tourist track that represent our Italian heritage and this beautiful landscape, including the historic fishing village of Sperlonga and the interesting Casa Lawrence.
€ 1.600 / person for two sharing (Discount available for larger groups)
* The purchase is non-refundable and is valid for 60 days
Customers are invited to agree on the dates of the wine tour in advance by contacting the structure using the following contact details:
Phone: +39 0776 539678
- 5 days (4 nights) in our renovated historic 18th Century Boutique Hotel
- Generous breakfasts including home baked traditional pastries and fresh Italian coffee.
- Lunches and dinners are included at our hotel, winery restaurant and other favourite restaurants *excludes drinks
- A personal wine tour of our Demeter certified biodynamic vineyard and Eco Winery and tasting with Owner and oenologist Marco Marrocco
- A 5 Course Organic Lunch paired with the wines we produce at our Winery Restaurant
- One to one cooking class. Choose between Pizza/Pasta/Regional Cuisine Cooking Class with our three renowned specialist chefs. (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available)
- Trip to Casa Lawrence, A Victorian Villa, once the home of a well known artist’s model and named after its famous visitor, DH Lawrence, who completed his novel ‘The Lost Girl’ here. As Lawrence found his inspiration here, with the breathtaking views, you will too! Visit the stunning village of Picinisco in the Valle di Comino.
- Trip to the beautiful historic seaside town of Sperlonga, with stunning views over the azure blue, Tyrrhenian sea. Enjoy the gentle sea breeze whilst having lunch. Voted as one of Italy’s most beautiful villages, the old town is full of charm of whitewashed houses.
- Transport to all excursions
*Note flights are not included, closest airport is Rome
The nature of this holiday is bespoke, there is a choice of trips and cooking lessons to choose from, please view WHAT TO DO, you can create the perfect holiday to suit you.